The start-up culture has tremendously grown around the world. Gen Z and Millennials are actively involved in developing and initiating a start-up company to achieve financial freedom. However, not every start-up idea and organization is successful.
Some fail due to lack of dedication whereas some fail due to lack of finances. But a lot of start-ups fail due to a lack of efficient marketing and advertising. No matter how much effort you have put into developing an idea, without the right marketing, you won’t be able to reach your target audience. Thus, failing eventually.
At HyperFame Digital, we have worked with several start-up ventures and helped them achieve success and growth over time. Our secret is a three-step marketing strategy that is exclusively focused on growing start-up ventures.
And in this blog post, we will share with you the three-step guide to efficiently marketing your start-up.
Yes, you have created an amazing website. Sure, your business website has the finest design. But if it isn’t optimized it won’t work. Your business website is the first point of contact for your potential target audience. You need to ensure that you create an amazing first impression. Hence, you must do the following:
- Invest in SEO: Don’t make the mistake of starting SEO later in your start-up journey. Start your SEO from the start. Get to know the keywords associated with your industry niche. Observe what your competitors are doing.
- Lead generation optimization: Your website can become the best way to initiate lead generation for your business. Give your visitor something valuable when they visit your website. A free trial, a quick checklist, and such are classic ways to attract leads.
- Content marketing: Focus on getting blogs and guest blogs on your website. The latest survey conducted by market research firm FocusVision states that a B2B consumer reads up to 13 pieces of content from a potential business they intend to buy. So, content is the key!
- Develop social media marketing strategy
Website optimization is done! Get into developing a social media marketing strategy. Social media platforms have a massive following. And several customers these days browse the social media pages of businesses before buying a product from them. Here’s what you can do:
- Right social media channels: With numerous social media platforms available, you need to determine which channel is the best for you. Maybe it’s Facebook or Instagram, maybe it’s TikTok. Find your potential audience to find the right channel.
- Valuable content: After choosing the social media channel, start by determining what kind of content you can provide for your audience. It must be something that adds value to their overall experience of working with your brand. Use short-form videos, images, reels, and more.
- Communicate: Social media channels are a great way to communicate with your audience and influencers. The more you communicate with them, the easier it will be to gain their trust and deliver.
- Advertise: Yes, we know it is expensive! That’s why we suggest starting with something very simple. Choose an advertising method that is cheap yet yields results. Well don’t worry, our experts will help you.
- Create customer ambassadors
The best way to market your start-up will come from your customers. After you have developed a social community, start using your customers as ambassadors for your brand. Here’s how:
- Referral system: Develop a customer referral system. Get your recurring customers to refer your brand to their friends and family. The classic way is to offer the existing customers discount coupons when they get new sign-ups.
- Use testimonials and case studies: Don’t forget to get testimonials and reviews from your customers early on in your start-up journey. Use these testimonials to write case studies and reach customers.
Yes, we know this seems like a lot of work. Well, you don’t have to worry about it! We at Hyper Fame Digital will take care of it all. Being a performance marketing and advertising agency in Singapore we have worked with several start-ups and businesses to market their products and services.
We work on social media marketing, lead generation, YouTube advertising, corporate video production, and more. Contact our team now to know more.